Friday, May 2, 2008

Chevy vs. Dodge

I am a Chevy girl. I have purchased 3 cars in my adult life- all Chevy's. My 98 Chevy S-10 (Rusty)- what a great little truck, my beloved 01 Chevy Monte Carlo SS- man I miss Monte, and then there was our 03 Trailblazer (or TWNN- Trailblazer with no name).
Due to rising gas prices and the amount to driving that Chris will have to do with his new job, we decided to get a smaller vehicle to save on gas. So last week we purchased a 2007 Dodge Caliber.


Cute little car. If the Dodge Neon and the Dodge Durango had a love child, it would be the Caliber. Although sitting closer to the ground is going to be an adjustment, it does have some cool features. An plug in for an MP3 player and the electrical outlet in the center console is cool, but nothing as cool as these.

What looks like an ordinary glove box on the outside.....

Is actually a beverage cooler on the inside. It'll hold 4 cans/bottles and is vented to cool from the air conditioner.

And what is that- A UFO??? No, it is the illuminated cup holders. These are important- WHY?? I guess just so we can say we have them!!


I'm still a Chevy girl- always will be. But illuminated cup holders- that is cool!!!

2 comments:

The Sellers said...

sweet ride... lets go cruising!! how many carseats can she fit??

Caffienated Cowgirl said...

You bought a DODGE?! After all the comments about my old Dodge?? :)

That's a cute car. And I have to admit...I am jealous of the drink cooler and the illuminated cup holders!