Friday, March 7, 2008

What a sweet ride....


So today I was randomly checking out craigslist (yes, I admit it, I am addicted) which I do almost daily. The stuff you find on there is great. My favorite is the 'free' section.


Anyways, I was looking today and came across this guy that drives across the county in an old purple bread truck that he is living in. Check out his site http://purple53.com/. Funny thing is that he just left Wake Forest, NC headed out west. He was advertising in the 'rideshare' section looking for someone to ride along with him.


What a life!!! Sometimes it sounds appealing to just pack up and leave, see what is out there. There are so many places I would love to see- maybe I'll get there someday. May not be in a cool purple hippie van, but I'll get there somehow.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That would be too fun! Here's the link to the article in the N&O http://www.newsobserver.com/news/story/977769.html .
I love Craigslist! I found baby chicks in the free section in Charlotte. I sent the page to Ron. He just looked at me and shook his head. I guess the HOA would probably fine us. I can't wait for your road trip in May!!

Caffienated Cowgirl said...

Oh come on! Why not in a purple hippie van?? I'd join you :)